Business Lexington (http://smileypete.com/business)
- A handful of restaurateurs talk about the explosion of restaurants opening in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Sandra Marlowe is founder and CEO of Baqua, a plant-based health beverage.
- BatBnB is a crowdfunded venture by Harrison Broadhurst and Christopher Rannefors.
- Jocelyn Trumbo is the creator and founder of Sol Food Bars.
Chevy Chaser (http://smileypete.com/community)
- Sara and Jesse Hesley are certified arborists and owners of Town Branch Tree Experts.
- Jill Bakehorn and Kelly King Bakehorn own The Venues of the Grand Reserve in Lexington’s Distillery District.
- Rebecca Burnworth’s renovation of a stunning home in Lexington’s Lakeview Estates.
The Lane Report (http://www.lanereport.com)
- Shana Followel opened Bluegrass & Buttercream in downtown Danville, Kentucky.
- A trio of Louisville entrepreneurs and their Elixir Kombucha brand.
- Central Kentucky’s Colene Elridge is “Coach Colene.”
- Three Louisville women are saving lives with their nonprofit, Sharing America’s Marrow.
Other freelance writing